Friday, January 4, 2008

Hello World..

After the discovery Suvarna Ganesh in Dive Agar in 1997, Shriwarshan - HariHareshwar - Dive Agar is now becoming new hot spot triangle in tourism of Maharashtra. Clean & pollution free sea shores, village environment , low cost as compared to Goa are some of reasons for increased number of tourists in this area.

But somehow, adequate information is not available on internet about this triangle.Some information is scattered. So I decided to create this blog to gather all the information. As in computer field, learning of every new language starts with "Hello world" program , I am starting this blog with this introductory post. As I am from Shriwardhan, I think it is a tribute to my hometown.

In this blog I will try to cover information about the above mentioned triangle, places to see there, local festivals, culture & much more.

Coming soon with new posts...

1 comment:

lalit said...

erb information gr8

respects

lalit
007